Life Coaching in Manchester or online
Do you feel frustrated with how your life is going at the moment?
Are there times when you question whether there is something more to life than this?
Maybe you feel stifled but you’re just not sure if you’re brave enough to make the changes you want to make?
Perhaps you enjoy a the trappings of ‘success’, but there’s a restlessness or an itch that you just can’t seem to shake off.
You know that you have built a safe, stable life for yourself which you’re grateful for, but deep down you know you want to do something different. Something that you REALLY care about.
There might be something that you’ve wanted to do for a while: a project, a hobby or a career change. Even though you have this desire, something is holding you back.
You’re probably used to doing everything well, failure terrifies you and yet the thought of looking back on your life without having explored other possibilities is too much to bear.
Sometimes you feel like you’ve formed a shell or a mask and you wonder whether your friends and colleagues even know who you really are.
You have a creative spark and a desire to innovate. You may not have used it in your career but you know you are ultimately a fun-loving person who loves frivolity, but right now this side of you isn’t being expressed.
When you overcome your fear of failure you will have so much more freedom to simply do what you love.
You can create and pursue your secret dream; whether it’s taking the leap to start that hobby or take the first steps to changing career or starting a new business.
You don’t need to hide or dull yourself down anymore.
All the energy you waste trying to mind-read what other people think of you could be used in doing things that you actually LOVE to do?
Your days can be filled with a greater sense of flow, purpose, colour and creativity. Finally you can feel like ‘yourself’ again.
Can you afford to keep ignoring that restlessness and desire to do more with your life? You don’t want to be looking back on your life and wondering how things could have been different and what ‘could have been’ after all.
I’m Sally Heady, and I’m a life coach in Manchester.
I help my clients overcome their fears and insecurities to pursue the things they really care about.
As an expert in how the mind works I help you heal and overcome the beliefs that are holding you back so you can get back in touch with your values, rather than passively following a life chosen by others.
I coach professionals in rediscovering their inner strength, spark, and creativity so that they can pursue their goals. When working with me, you create the optimum psychological states for flow and creativity. You also learn cutting-edge techniques to keep you calm and grounded when life feels too challenging.
I’ve also been in your shoes. I worked as a solicitor for years when I knew deep down it wasn’t really the right career for me.
I know how stifling it can feel to play safe all the time. I often neglected that fun-loving side of me that wanted to innovate, be playful and live a life of greater purpose.
As a result, I often felt drained of energy, irritable and frustrated with how things were.
I now work with clients who inspire me, doing what I love and I want to help YOU to do the same.
Introducing my ‘Flourish’ 3 month programme. Coaching in Manchester or online
Setting your path for a life in full bloom.
Join me for a three-month adventure to create a life of greater flow, purpose, creativity and fun.
Clear out the old fears and beliefs that have kept you resigned to where you are. Move away from what is dull and unfulfilling and step into the bold and colourful life that you’ve secretly always wanted.
It’s time for you to flourish.
This is a highly personalised programme, to help you set off on YOUR path to a flourishing life.
In our hourly sessions either coaching in Manchester or online, I will help you:
SESSION 1: Get clear on what you would love to do, why you want to do it and how your strengths can support you in achieving it.
- When you have clarity over what you REALLY want (rather than what you ‘should’ do) it’s so much easier to take your first steps on your path of making it happen. It means you can get in touch with that fizz of excitement and nerves that arrives when think about things you love to do. You can then naturally take your first baby steps to your brighter future.
- When you hit bumps in the road (which is bound to happen), you’re much more likely to keep going if you’re in touch with your big dream and the reasons WHY you’re doing it. Your ego can fade into the background when you’re absorbed in the deeper motivations of what you want.
- When you’re reminded of your strengths you can think about all the ways you can feed them: this makes you feel good, builds your confidence and helps you experience more flow in life, whatever the context.
SESSIONS 2-5:What is stopping you from doing more of what you love? 4 fortnightly one hour ‘pick and mix’ hour-long coaching sessions dedicated to any of the following, tailored to your specific needs:
- Clearing and overcoming your fears, insecurities or other blocks to you taking action.
The impact of letting go of fear of failure or beliefs such as ‘I’m not good enough’ or ‘I don’t deserve it’ are deeply transformational. Being free of these fears and limiting beliefs will open your mind to a whole new world of possibilities to explore. You will realise that so much of what was holding you back no longer needs to be true. This leads to bolder action, greater confidence and a deeper contentment with who you are.
- Re-connecting and growing your strengths and resources.
You can sometimes ‘forget’ where your strengths really lie when you haven’t used them for a while. I will show you powerful ways to get back in touch with your strengths and positive qualities so you can access them whenever you want. This will naturally build your confidence and enable you to have the most fun you can have just being you.
- Building resilience and managing your emotions.
You will learn cutting-edge techniques that help you access your inner calm whenever you need to. Stress can make us stupid and it’s hard to make decisions about creating a flourishing life when you’re operating in an anxious or worried mindset. By learning how to relax, your mind can slow down, allowing you to experience more peace and clarity about what direction you want your life to go in.
- ‘Step into flow’ course (value £625). I will be teaching you how to create the best conditions for ‘flow’ – that wonderful moment when time disappears because you’re so engrossed in what you’re doing. You’ll learn how to incorporate flow into the everyday so that even mundane, everyday activities can become a pleasure. By learning how to be in flow as often as possible you’ll find yourself worrying about yourself less, being more productive, more energised and satisfied with life. The class will be delivered by video with accompanying worksheets which you will have always have access to in order to flex your flow muscle.
- Action masterclass (value £625) – So you’ve experienced all the wonderful benefits of our work together and you’re probably taking action towards a flourishing life because you know it’s what you deserve. In this course you will be focusing on how to take action in the most powerful way once the programme ends to keep you on track. Inspiration is wonderful but means very little without action.You will be guided through you these invaluable tools with accompanying worksheets for you to complete at your own pace.You will learn the optimum approach to adopting new habits and utilising your mind’s natural preferences for keeping them. You’ll also learn a powerful tool for managing conflicting priorities on your time. Everything you learn here will keep you flourishing for the long term.
This programme is for you if you are ready to flourish and start making the necessary changes to live a life of fun and fulfilment.
You may not be used to investing in yourself. It may be that up until now you’ve prioritised other people’s needs before your own. Or you might think focusing so much time, effort and money on yourself is too much of a luxury.
I understand, I had moments in the past when I swallowed hard before taking the plunge. Deep down I knew I needed a change of mindset to create a life I really love. Getting help and support on my journey was one of the best investments I made.
This is a unique opportunity to transform your life for the better and to work with someone in a highly personalised, one-to-one setting at a price normally reserved for group coaching or training programmes.
Both Lydia and Safiyah were feeling stuck in their careers and knew they needed a change of direction. After working with me, this was their feedback:
“Sally tailored the coaching to meet my needs and provided me with unique tools to help me overcome my anxieties. There wasn’t any awkward over-emotional sharing, but practical solutions dealt with sensitivity. In other words, I never felt judged or silly, I just had complete trust in her. I couldn’t recommend Sally enough. She has changed my life.”
“Sally coached me for a 3 month period and she made a tremendous impact to my life. Her coaching enabled me to look within myself and realise that I had more power and control over my life goals and direction than I had previously thought. Her coaching allowed me to hold a mirror up and see that my limiting beliefs about myself were the things holding me back from my higher self.
Over the course of 12 weeks Sally helped me worked through all my limiting beliefs and find my authentic self by applying tools and techniques that would enable me to heal and realise that anything is possible if you put your mind to it and belief in yourself.
If you are stuck in a rut or just want some coaching to overcome day to day challenges in your life then I would highly recommend Sally as she is a lightworker and can’t wait to work with her again in the future”
Your investment for this life-changing coaching programme:
£650 (or 2 instalments of £340)
To apply, e-mail me or PM me on Facebook to express your interest so we can arrange a time to have a chat and check we’re a good fit. This is a programme tailored to your needs and we’ll be working closely together so it’s important that we both feel we’re a good fit before embarking on this journey together.
This is for you if you:
- Are unhappy in your job, you want a more challenging role, but you lack the confidence to apply for a promotion.
- Your current job bores and drains you and you have a secret desire to change your career direction and/or start your own business.
- Have spent years prioritising your family’s needs and now you want to reclaim the hobby you had to forego or yearned to begin.
- Already enjoy a challenging, high-flying career but struggle making time for ‘you’, away from a working context.
Please rest assured that this is not about walking away from your existing life and all the things you’re grateful for. This programme is not about making drastic changes just for the sake of it. This is about exploring something that will fulfil you a grow your sense of purpose.
Here’s to your flourishing life!